This guide will show you how to change that to run OS X at your native screen resolution and enable sound.
Snowy_VM.zip (you may have already downloaded this from a previous guide, if so, it isn't necessary to download again).
1. Open your Virtual Machine. On the blue VMware bar, press Virtual Machine > Virtual Machine Settings > CD/DVD > Settings.
2. On the right, make sure the check boxes under Device status are clicked (Connected and Connect at power on.) Click OK.
3. In a few moments, a new icon should appear on your desktop named VMware Tools. Double-click it. Click on Install VMware Tools.
4. Keep pressing Continue, then press Install. Enter your password if you are asked. Press Continue, then wait for it to finish installing.
5. On the blue VMware bar, press Virtual Machine > Virtual Machine Settings > CD/DVD > Settings. At the top right, change the tab to Options. Under Folder sharing, click Enabled until next power off or suspend.
6. Click Add at the bottom of the window. Browse to the Snowy_VM folder (make sure you've unzipped it). Click OK, Next, and then Finish.
7. In a moment, an icon named VMware Shared Folders will show up on your desktop. Double click it, double-click the Snowy_VM folder that opened up. Double-click EnsoniqAudioPCI.mpkg.
8. Click continue twice, then check both boxes for AppleAC97Audio with EnsoniqAudi... and EnsoniqAudioPCI Plugin. Click Continue then Install.
9. Once finished, double-click the blue VMware bar to go into full screen mode.
The virtual machine should now cover your entire screen and sound should now work. You may need to restart your virtual machine to get it working.